** PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE ONLY CONSIDERING ON ISLAND APPLICANTS **
Kirk Market are looking for a self-motivated, personable HR Administrator, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, to join the Kirk Market team to provide administrative support to our HR Department. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a people’s person and want to grow within the HR function, then this role is for you.
- Organize, compile and keep company personnel records and documentation up to date.
- Assist with all HR administration, including recruitment, onboarding, benefits and absence management.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with coordinating training and development sessions.
- Assist with HR projects and/or any other tasks as assigned or required by HR Manager.
- Minimum 1 year of previous HR Admin experience OR strong general administration experience with a willingness to learn & grow in Human Resources.
- Proficient use of computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to use/navigate across various softwares (BambooHR preferred but not essential).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Cayman Islands labour laws (desired but not essential).
- Ability to use initiative, act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Can work comfortable under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Work Hours: 40 hour work week, Monday to Friday. Willingness to work evenings, weekends and public holidays if required.
Salary: CI$28,000 to C$31,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Kirk Market offers its team members a company sponsored pension plan, health insurance plan, vacation and other competitive benefits.
CAYMANIAN’S ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY