Kirk Market is looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to assist our Maintenance Team with property management, and extensive experience servicing A/C and refrigeration systems, and general maintenance. If you are an experienced technician with a can-do attitude and willing to help where necessary, then we want to hear from you!
- Must be skilled and familiar with all of the procedures of maintaining a large commercial property including repairs and plumbing fixtures replacements, electrical repairs, painting, drywall repair and replacement carpentry, and all facets of property maintenance.
- Repair and maintain all equipment in store (i.e. A/C and refrigeration equipment).
- Ordering of maintenance supplies/parts.
- Must be willing to be on call for after hour emergencies.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and deadlines.
- Other related duties assigned by the manager.
- Must have 5+ years of practical experience in commercial refrigeration.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bend, push, and stand for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of CPC control and forklift operation will be a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; trade certifications desirable.
- Must have a valid and clean driving record.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative as well as having keen diagnostic skills.
- Must have basic math skills, be able to read, write, speak and comprehend fluent English.
40 to 45 hours per week; however, must be willing to work alternative hours such as evenings, weekends, and public holidays if required.
CI$15.00 – CI$22.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Kirk Market offers its team members a company-sponsored pension plan, health insurance plan, vacation and other competitive benefits.
Deadline for submissions: 30 June 2022.
Caymanians are highly encouraged to apply.
** Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. **