This role reports to: Human Resources Manager
At Kirk Market, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a motivated Recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
The role encompasses the following
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Update and develop job descriptions, and position requirements as well as posting external and internal job ads on JobsCayman, local newspaper, our career site and social media platforms.
- Perform all pre-employment checks and manage onboarding and new hire process.
- Continuously partner with HR, Marketing and Managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Partner with WORC/government employment service units and agencies to extend our search for talent.
- Implement and participate in recruitment campaigns and represent the company at recruiting/job fairs to increase awareness of company culture and opportunities.
- Provide weekly analytical and well documented recruiting reports to HR and management teams.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with current employment laws and regulations.
- Participate in HR projects and assist the HR team as required..
- Education diploma or degree in Human Resources (desired), Business Administration or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of proven recruitment experience (within the food retail/hospitality industry is desired but not essential)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
- Ability to use initiative, act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Can work comfortable under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems (BambooHR desired but not essential).
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
$30k – 38k per annum, DOE.
Kirk Market offers a variety of employee benefits.
Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
** Caymanians/Right to Work holders are highly encouraged to apply **