** PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE ONLY CONSIDERING ON ISLAND APPLICANTS **
Are you an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for customer service? If that’s you then we want to speak with you!
Kirk Market is currently looking for Grocery Clerks to join our various teams and be the best ambassadors to our amazing customers.
Our work culture at Kirk Market is something exceptional; you can actually feel the friendly, welcoming environment when you walk through our doors and this starts with you!
- Be a brand ambassador by providing excellent customer service.
- Stock, replenish and rotate products on shelves.
- Ensure display and labels are correct in line with company procedure.
- Process sales transactions using cash registers
- Ensure area of responsibility is clean, safe and in order.
- Maintain product knowledge across the supermarket.
- Support various departments across the store and back of house as needed.
- Ability to work as a team and be able to work alone with minimal instructions to achieve end goals.
- Previous grocery, retail, hospitality or warehouse experience desirable.
- Experience and proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must come with problem solving abilities and be able to think outside the box.
- Basic knowledge of maths, weights and measures.
- Must be physically able to bend and stand for long periods and to lift boxes weighing maximum 50 lbs.
- Must be able and willing to work in hot/cold temperatures (we provide PPE).
40 hour work week; however must be willing to work shift work and be flexible to work evenings, weekends and Public Holidays.
CI$8.25 - 12.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Kirk Market offers its team members a company-sponsored pension plan, health insurance plan, vacation and other competitive benefits.
Caymanians are highly encouraged to apply.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.