Kirk Market invites qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the full-time position of Baker to join our fast-paced, highly skilled, Bakery team!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Preparation of a large variety of pastries, breads and other related products.
- Assist in ordering and inventory control of ingredients and supplies.
- Receive and prepare orders.
- Bag and package products.
- Ability to work night shifts.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar baking and retail environment.
- Baking certification is desirable (not required).
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work in hot environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items (up to 50lbs) for extended periods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
40 hour work week. Willingness to work evenings, weekends, public holidays and flexible hours if required.
CI$10.00 to CI$13.00 per hour, depending on experience. Benefits include a company-sponsored pension and health insurance plan and two weeks of paid vacation and other competitive benefits.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
CAYMANIANS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.