We're looking for a:
TEAM LEAD SUPERVISOR
Kirk Market is currently recruiting for a Team Lead Supervisor to join our busy Janitorial Department. Are you an experienced individual in the cleaning industry with strong knowledge of hygiene standards and basic health and safety procedures? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Team Lead Supervisor will be responsible for assigning cleaning areas to staff, carry out daily inspections to ensure janitorial staff are cleaning the premises effectively and ensuring that they follow health and safety procedures.
- Coordinate, prioritize and supervise the operations and activities of the janitorial department.
- Regularly inspect all areas are cleaned, ensuring work performed by cleaning staff meets high standards of quality/ regulatory satisfaction, and proactively identifying and scheduling areas that are in need of additional janitorial attention.
- Provide hands on support to the janitorial team as needed.
- Maintain adequate levels of cleaning materials and supplies relevant to their department.
- Responsible for ensuring that all janitorial staff are effectively trained and that their workload is manageable.
- Select, manage, develop, evaluate, and motivate direct reporting staff, by training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining direct reports as needed.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Prior supervisory experience in the cleaning industry required.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of relevant standards, risk assessments, hygiene standards, basic health and safety.
- Training certification in Cleaning or Customer Service and/or experience in a similar environment.
40 hour work week. Willingness to work weekends, public holidays and flexible hours if required.
CI$10.00-CI$18.00 per hour depending on experience.
Kirk Market offers its team members a company-sponsored pension plan, health insurance plan, vacation and other competitive benefits.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: FEBRUARY 18TH 2021
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.