Kirk Market is now recruiting for an Administrator Clerk to join our Logistics Department.
- Request or compile necessary import documentation from suppliers, freight forwarder, shipping companies etc.
- Maintain and update internal logistic files
- Coordinate and provide loading instructions to consolidators/suppliers for air and sea shipments;
- Communicate with different departments for any potential damage, delay in shipments.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned or instructed.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook;
- Must have excellent analytical skills;
- Must have great attention to detail;
- Excellent ability to adapt to difficult situations;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact effectively.
CI$9.00 – 12.00 per hour. Benefits include a company sponsored pension plan, health insurance plan and paid vacation.
40 hour work week; however must be willing to work alternative hours such as evenings or weekends hours, if required.