Do you enjoy sharing the skills you have with others? Or maybe you are pursuing a career in training and development? We are seeking a high-energy professional to help our employees cultivate their skills and knowledge needed to effectively perform their jobs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Conduct orientation for new hires.
- Help create and conduct training programs to managers and employees as per business need.
- Coordinate training schedules with managers and external third-parties.
- Ensure all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and company procedures.
- Develop reports that document outcomes of training.
- Ability to complete any tasks, within assigned timeline, assigned by HR Management.
- Relevant qualifications in HR, business administration or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Must be experienced and/or confident public speaker, with great command of the English language, and demonstrated experience in engaging employees in discussions during educational sessions.
- Must have professional interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a team player.
CI$25,000 – $40,000 per year DOE. Benefits include a company sponsored pension plan, health insurance plan and paid vacation.
40 hour work week; however must be willing to work alternative hours such as evenings or weekends hours, if required.